Please Register or Login.

Thank you and Have a nice Day.

Infinite Galaxy Forum Staff. Smile
Please Register or Login.

Thank you and Have a nice Day.

Infinite Galaxy Forum Staff. Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Codes, Cheats, Video Edit, Picture Edit and Creation, Film Making Etc.

HomeHomepageGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Largest update yet. Thanks for your support. -IG Staff.

Large Update

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anne
Forum Technician
Anne

Female
Rep: : 2

Large Update Empty
PostSubject: Large Update   Large Update EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 4:34 pm

The following has been applied to your forum as of September 3rd.

Bold/Strong
First up I've stylized bold fonts with a new font family, if the font is not supported the old font will be displayed.

Toolbar
The toolbar has had vast updates to it, firstly is the avatar that displays next to welcome. Next up is the drop downs, I have redesigned the drops for some more style. Lastly I've applied hover effects to the images for the toolbar.

Quick Reply
Your avatar will now display next to the quick reply box, and hitting the 'quote' button will take you directly to the quick reply box without changing pages! cheers

Large Update Captur15

Performance
I've applied a script which skips the 'message entered successfully screen' when you enter a message. You should now instead be taken straight to your message after submission.

Color Picker
I've changed the color picker for the message editor. To use this new feature simply click the color button like normal > choose your colors > and click the text area to apply the tags. Clicking the color button again will place the current tags and reactivate the selector.

Large Update Captur16

Index Avatar
The avatar of members in 'last post' will now display on the index.

Large Update Captur16

Widgets
Widgets have been activated on the index and forum, they will appear to the right hand side. These help you access important points, mostly from the control panel which has also been updated. For information on the control panel updates please read here: http://royaumedescieux.forumotion.com/t26-dynamic-user-control-panel#35

That is all the current updates to the forum, please let me know if you like anything or if you have suggestions/feedback, thanks!
Back to top Go down

Large Update

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1